Hidden Valley ranch chicken recipes are super yummy and easy to prepare. While each recipe has a unique and appetizing flavor that is unforgettable.
However, the ingredients are minimal that could be easily found everywhere. Now you can enjoy all the recipes of a hidden valley at home with the same flavor.
I will share the juicy, tender, and enjoyable hidden valley ranch chicken recipes in this guide. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started.
Easy Hidden Valley Ranch Chicken Recipes
Hidden Valley Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken Recipe
The ranch cream cheese chicken recipe is baked to perfection and has an irresistible topping of bacon and melty cheddar cheese.
The formula is super yummy and loaded with cheese. You just need 5 ingredients and then process them to give it a final look.
Hidden Valley Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken Ingredients
Here are the ingredients of the hidden valley ranch cream cheese chicken.
- Grated parmesan cheese: ¼ cup
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese: ¼ cup
- Seasoned panko Japanese-syle bread crumbs: 1 cup
- Boneless and skinless chicken rinsed; breast halves: 4
- Hidden valley original ranch dressing: 1 cup
- Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 25 mins
- Servings: 8
Cooking Instructions for Hidden Valley Ranch Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Take a large bowl and pour the original ranch dressing into it. Now mix it with the chicken thoroughly.
- Mix the cucumbers, cheddar, and parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Now coat each breast piece in the mixture we have prepared in the above step.
- Put the chicken pieces in a single layer on the parchment-lined sheet.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes or till it gets ready fully. Make sure the internal temperature should be 165 F.
How to make Hidden Valley Ranch Baked Chicken?
This oven-baked chicken recipe is extremely tasty and delicious, and the ingredients are so simple that they can be found in any grocery store.
The recipe is tender, juicy, and flavorful, and it will become a family and friend favorite. To make the hidden valley ranch oven-baked chicken recipe, you must first complete a few steps. The flavor will be out of this world once you prepare it.
Hidden Valley Ranch Baked Chicken Recipe Ingredients
Sum up the following ingredients to get started with the delicious recipe.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts: 4 pcs
- Melted butter or olive oil and any cooking oil: 2tbsp
- Hidden Valley original ranch seasoning: 2 tsp
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 20 mins
- Serving size: 4
Hidden Valley Ranch Baked Chicken Cooking Instruction
As the name suggests, it is an oven-baked chicken recipe that will be thoroughly prepared. But this is air-fryer friendly too; hence you can make it in the air-fryer easily.
Set the timer on the air fryer to half the cooking time of a conventional oven. If necessary, add extra time for completion.
To balance the temperature, cook the chicken between 25 to 50 degrees on the air-fryer. Reduce the temperature if the chicken gets started too dark.
- First of all, preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place the chicken breasts.
- Brush the chicken breasts with melted butter and cooking oil from both sides.
- Now, sprinkle with the original ranch seasoning on both sides.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or till the chicken gets baked thoroughly. Remove from the oven, and here we go!
Hidden Valley Ranch Recipes,
- Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Hidden Valley Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Recipe for Veggies
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Recipe for Chips
- The Best Ranch Dressing Recipe
- McDonald’s Spicy Pepper Sauce
This step-by-step guide discussed the cooking procedures for hidden valley ranch chicken recipes. All of these recipes can be made at home with great success.
However, serving those recipes at family gatherings or parties with friends would be a good idea. Check out the delicious recipes, and remember to leave us feedback.
As a devoted fan of Hidden Valley Ranch, Aisha’s reviews and recommendations have helped countless readers find the perfect dressing for their salads, vegetables, and snacks.